logo

English

jinny
2018.05.09 23:13

The most memorable place I have visited is Paris, France, and I visited there two years ago. I have two reasons why.

First of all, Paris was very memorable because it had so many art galleries and museums. I am fond of seeing artworks. The main purpose of visiting Paris was to visit famous art galleries. It was very shocking to see art galleries standing side by side. Since my home city has few art galleries in it, to visit those galleries in Paris very enjoyable and an unique experience for me.

Second of all, Paris was most memorable because it was my first family trip abroad. I was very excited to travel around Paris since it was the first time I was out of my home country. Our family visited various historical sites and restaurants and traveled around Paris by bus and subway. Though it was a bit hard to travel around the city on public transportation, the memory of the trip has lasted long.

To sum up, the most memorable place I have visited was Paris. First, the density of art galleries astonished me. Second, it was the first family vacation abroad we went on.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )