MATERIALS FOR LEARNING
Here is Kelly.
She is bored.
What can she do?
"I know," she says.
"I will make a tent."
She puts a blanket over two chairs.
It is a little tent.
First, she gets a cushion.
Next, she gets her doll.
She reads a story to her doll.
It is warm in the tent.
Her dad brings her an apple.
"Nice tent," he says.
1. What is the story about?
A. Kelly plays with her doll.
B. Kelly makes a tent.
2. How does Kelly make her tent?
A. She uses books and chairs.
B. She uses a blanket and chairs.
3. How does she feel about her tent?
A. She feels happy.
B. She feels sleepy.
4. Why has Kelly made the tent?
A. Because it is cold.
B. Because she wanted to do something interesting.
5. Choose and Write
blanket, read, bring, chair
1. I sit on a _______ at school.
2. I _______ a book before I sleep,
3. It's cold. I need another _______.
4. Can you ______ me a glass of water.
evening, morning, midnight, school
1. _______ is 12 o'clock at night.
2. I eat dinner at 6 o'clock in the _______.
3. I don't go to _______ on Sunday.
4. I get up at 7 o'clock in the _______.
piano, music, dance, listen
1. My mom likes classical _______.
2. We will _______ at the party.
3. I can play the _______.
4. Do you _______ to the radio?
6. Speaking & Writing
Can you make a tent?
How do you make it?
Do you like sleeping in the tent?